Can I get a tummy tuck and extreme liposuction on back, waist, thighs and knees with a leaky heart valve?

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Thank you for the question.  Tummy tuck procedures can be done safely for patients with a variety of different “medical conditions”. Careful evaluation and treatment of the medical condition is necessary prior to determining the appropriate candidates for the tummy tuck procedure.  In your case this would be best done by a cardiologist.  The physicians who know your situation best would be best suited  to discuss your suitability for the procedure and the potentially increased risks/ complications that you should consider.
***Generally speaking, I would suggest you avoid "extreme" liposuction surgery, even if there were no specific cardiac concerns.  Patients considering "combination" surgical procedure should always maintain safety as a first priority.
Also, please make sure you are seeking consultation with  well experienced board-certified  plastic surgeons who preferably work with board-certified anesthesiologists. I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.