Could I have a TT revision? (photos)

I had a TT about three years ago, and unfortunately very unhappy with my result, I HATE IT!! there's an area of my tummy where the skin is against the muscle and it looks extremely unsightly. I feel worse about myself now then before the procedure :'( What are my options? Could I have a second operation? I am extremely disappointed with the attitude my doctor Mr Richards has taken, no follow up, no nothing. He just took the money and ran! But what do I do about my ugly belly?! Help!

Tummy tuck revision

I believe the best thing for you is to sit down with a board-certified plastic surgeon and approach each of your concerns individually as well as together to consider how you would best be served. Overall, one of the most bothersome aesthetic problems is the position of your scar. I believe it would be very difficult to significantly lower this to a more acceptable level. Find a plastic surgeon you trust and get a good examination and let them determine what kind of improvement you might expect.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a revision abdominoplasty. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Hello, a taste to greet yourself I wait for my response there helps you with your pregunta att. the doctor Franklin de Jesus

Es probable que en este TT una pequeña complicación ha ocurrido probablemente un seroma que impidió que la piel y los revestimientos adherieran a la pared muscular lo que el abultamiento ha causado. Para tener una mejor evaluación favor envíenos una imagen reciente al corriente, de un lado y otro que está sentado al día para completar una evaluación del punto de vista físico.

Una buena revisión lipoescultura mas de cicatriz podría mejorar de manera considerable el aspecto de esta abdomen. 

Franklin De Jesus, MD

Revision abdominoplasty

You are a great candidate for revision abdominoplasty to lower your scar and address the areas of uneven abdominal flaps. Best, Dr. Yegiyants 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

TT revision

Thank you for posting.
You can alway revise an operation, the question is whether it is advisable.You need to specify what exactly you are unhappy with and what would constitute a success in your eyes. It would also be helpful to see your pre-op pictures.From the pictures you have posted, the result is good, you have a nice scar, the tummy looks flat, but there are no side views, so I am unable to comment on an aspect which might be the one you are unhappy with.
Good luck

Revision Tt

hello and thanks. You may be a candidate for a revision tummy tuck that lowers your scar, retightens your lower abdominal muscles and a release of the internal scar. You need an in office examination by another physician pronto     
Good luck

Revision TT

It doesn't seem to be that bad based on your photos. You will definitely benefit of revision abdominoplasty. Mayor effort should be to place abdominal scar 5-8 cm lower. You have to accept the fact that you have a lots of striae on the abdominal skin due to poor skin elasticity; that will not be corrected with abdominal surgery. You should seek a second opinion consult by a reputable board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon