What is the best course of treatment in terms of timing to combine RF Infini and subcision treatments? (photos)

My doctor is recommending a combination of RF Infini, Fraxel Dual, Subcision with Hyaluronic Acid Filler, and potentially PRP. I want to avoid any laser treatment so have decided to concentrate on RF Infini and Subcision. What would you recommend to be the best timing for completing the RF microneedling and subcision treatments. Should I wait for 5 treatments of microneedling to be completed before looking at subcision for the larger scars? Thanks

Subscision and Infini

I routinely perform subscision with an inifini treatment. However, there is no downside to waiting after your infini treatments and then performing subscision. The results are good if performed in either manner. I would check with your doctor and discuss the appropriate timing.

Subscision plus Infini? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

We routinely combine subscision with infini as our  first line treatment for depressed acne scars.We pre treat with aspirin or use Toradol to increase bleeding into the cavity. PRP is used topically to speed healing. Hope this helps

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Infini and subcision - do simultaneously

I would do this on the same day. There is no reason to wait for the treatments to heal. Bellafill is also safe to do on the say day too. It takes a temperature of 160C to melt it and the Infini gets only to about 70C.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Infini is great for acne follow with subcision if neccessary

Hi there. Of all those treatments, Infini is the best out there for acne scarring. The most conservative approach would be to do Infini first, and then see what scars are left needing subcision. You will have to be patient-- remodeling your dermis takes time.  You may not need as many as 5. Most of my acne patients need 2-3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart. You maximum response will be 4-6 months after your last treatment. If that 8-9 month wait is too long, you could consider doing subcision sooner.

Katherine Dee, MD
Seattle Physician