Titan laser on forehead causing brow droop

Hi. I had one treatment of Titan laser on my forehead. I was advised that this would help tighten and lift the skin. Instead I am seeing a progressive drooping of my forehead and brow. I have been searching the net and there are studies that infrared induces long term brow ptosis by muscle thinning. I was never told of this side effect - surely then no one should be provided this treatment for this reason? how long this would last :3-6 months? Botox is not an option for me. Thanks in advance.

Skin Tightening : Few Risks & Great Alternatives to Surgical Treatments

Skin Tightening is known to be effective with several types of devices, TITAN by Cutera, being the first in the industry with infrared delivery. There are very few risks associated with laser skin tightening. The TITAN  technology gently heats deeper layers of collagen while cooling the skin’s outer layers.  Skin tightening requires no recovery and does not stretch the skin - it causes skin to tighten on its own and assists with collagen remodeling . This in turns diminishes signs of wrinkles and skin laxity.

San Juan Capistrano Physician