Am I too thin for a BBL? (photos)

I am 22 years old. I am 5'4 and I weigh 57KG. I'm planning to get a BBL in the upcoming months. Do I have enough fat and can I gain weight for a BBL.

Am I too thin for a BBL? (photos)

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Am I too thin for a BBL?

Hello Dear, 

Thank you so much for your questions and pictures.  According with your pictures, you would be a great candidate for a BBL, also you have to keep in mind that the wich poictures is not a real goal, because each body is different, remember to do a great election of your surgeon, this must be a certified plastic surgeon. Best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

Am I too thin for a BBL?

From your photos alone you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. However, your wish photos are unrealistic as it appears you will not have enough fat to enhance your buttocks to what you desire. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon