Is there a technique to pin back ears that only need minor corrections?

Is it possible to be treated in clinic to avoid the main expense of the operating theatre? I'm only looking for the top half of the ear to be moved inward to create a straighter line and move the ear closer to the head. The reason I ask is that it would create the perfect outcome for me but I'm not sure it is worth the cost of a full otoplasty. The final look I want can be achieved by only minor adjustments that make a big overall improvement. (Not comfortable posting pictures)

There is

There are a couple of great techniques that involve local anesthetic, no surgery to the anterior ear and can be done in a minor op setting. All the scars are behind the ear and the complication profile is very low. Its an excellent technique with very high patient satisfaction. Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin