Tear trough treatment with Redensity II

3 weeks ago I had redensity II tear trough fillers and now I have raised lines under my eyes that feel slightly hard and when I touch these lines. What are they? And will they go with time? I am really worried that I am stuck with lines for good.

Lines of filler?

Hello 

From what you describe and without any photos, I suspect those lines are from filler that has been laid down in retrograde fashion. As the tear trough skin is only a few millimetres thick, the filler can start to appear after the initial swelling settles.

It's probably worth going back to your injector for a review and dissolving of filler if required. 

Hope this helps

Please like if you like my answer :-)