Swelling after lip fillers (Photo)

Hi I got restylane filler about 12 hours ago and I was wondering if the swelling was normal? It's also very painful, I'll post a before and after picture for you to see. I'm quite worried actually as it's painful and tight. I did not ice my lips when I got home and I've sat up for about 30 minutes icing them which is probably the tingly sensation I'm feeling? Ive also taken paracetamol for the pain. The only thing I'm worried about is if I'm having an allergic reaction? Thanks

Swelling and Pain from Lip Injections of Restylane

The pain that you are describing is not typical and I would return at once to your treating physician for examination.  Please keep us posed.  Best, Dr. Green

Excessive swelling and pain from injections of Restylane into lips

Thank you for sharing your question. You might be having a serious problem. Please see your injector now for evaluation in person and for treatment. Feel better.