Swelling 15 days after liposuction and Timmy tuck?

It's 15 days since I have my Lipo and tummy tuck and I still have swelling above my scar is this normal I have been compressing with my Lipo board and Lipo foam I am not in pain but I'm concern

Post-tummy tuck swelling

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your tummy tuck! It is not uncommon to have some swelling or puffiness after a tummy tuck. Abnormal bulges from a tummy tuck can be caused by the following: 1.      Seroma (i.e., a pocket of fluid under your skin) 2.      Hematoma (i.e., a collection of clotted blood) 3.      Incomplete tightening of the abdominal muscles, 4.      Break in the plication sutures 5.      Cyst formation (after several weeks) 6.      Bulging of the drain 7.      Swelling  Considering that you had your procedure about 15 days ago, I don't believe you have any particular reasons for concern. In some cases, swelling may take up to 6-8 months to completely subside. An in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.