Non Surgical rhinoplasty for my nose? (photos)

I would like to correct the asymmetry/ crookedness of my nose as a well as a bump on my bridge. I was wondering if this is achievable through non surgical procedures using dermal fillers?

Doctor Answers 3

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A non-surgical rhinoplasty, or non-surgical nose job as it is most commonly called, can certainly help with your concerns as it is a revolutionary non-invasive cosmetic procedure that allows the nose to be reshaped without surgery. Through the use of injectable filler the nose can be injected to straighten a nasal profile, lift a droopy tip, create a nose bridge, or smooth out a visible bump and certainly in your case able to create symmetry for the contour of your nose.

When you are exploring the options of a facial cosmetic procedure, make sure that you also explore the right type of cosmetic surgeon to perform your non-invasive plastic surgery procedure. A facial plastic surgeon is a cosmetic doctor that is an expert strictly in the head and neck and most likely have lots of experience performing the type of procedure you are interested in getting.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 170 reviews

Great Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Great question! You're a great candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. I agree with Dr Repta in starting with a hyaluronic acid filler at first. Most patients are extremely satisfied with the results. The most important thing is to make sure you see someone with a lot of experience injecting the nose! Best of luck in your area!

David A. Sieber, MD
San Francisco General Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

Non surgical nose job

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question and photos.  Yes, I believe a non surgical rhinoplasty would be a good option for you.  The hyaluronic acid fillers like Juviderm and Restylane would be best to do so initially.  I you like the results you can choose to use Voluma or Restylane Lift later on which lasts longer.  I would seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons in your area whose results you like.All the best,Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 173 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.