What surgery is required to fix droopy nasal tip?

Previously had septoplasty & turbinate reduction due to breathing problems, that hasn't improved, consultant said I have a droopy nasal tip which needs to be fixed as breathing improves when lifting but what types of surgery could fix this (also my nose is broken from the top)

Rhinoplasty for Droopy Nasal Tip

Thanks for your post. From your description, it sounds like you could benefit from an open approach rhinoplasty with cartilage grafts to correct the droopy nasal tip and associated deformity. I recommend consulting with an experience Facial Plastic Surgeon for a complete evaluation and exam. If you have additional structure issues from a broken nose, these can all be fixed at the same time. Best wishes. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon