Can surgery help my divarication with hernia and sliding rib? (Photo)

I am a petite uk size 6, weigh 47kg I have had 2 children close together which has left me with a 3cm Divarification. Since having this I have developed a hernia and a rib that constantly slides out of place & is very painful. Is the rib related to the Divarification and hernia? Will abdominoplasty resolve all these problems? I train in a lot of martial arts and am finding it impossible to keep up when my rib keeps sliding out and my stomach muscles are compromised. Please help!

Divarification and ?slipping rib

Thank you for posting 

A TT can repair your divarification. 

I have heard of a slipping rib, ie Tietze's syndrome, is that what you are referring to? I am not familiar with a sliding rib, - you could ask your GP to refer you to a cardiothoracic surgeon for that? 

Which rib is it? and when does it happen? 

Best of luck