3rd surgery done, still don't like my chest (Photo)

Hi, I've had vaser lipo done twice on my chest and also my last surgery which was November 2015 the surgeon did baser as well as gland removal in my chest, though use existing incision points from previous surgery to.do so, my chest has improved but to me it still looks a little breast like, would.you advise seeing another surgeon in tkme to come?

Multiple chest surgeries

As someone who has done liposuction for over 30 years and vaser for the last 10 hopefully I can answer your question. Whenever you do surgery on an area there is a minimum of six months of swelling and healing. For some people this is longer. What most people don't know is that when you do repeat surgeries all of those healing times go up. It takes a minimum of one year to see your results after secondary surgeries.  So please be patient and wait for your results. Some of the worst results I have seen have been from people rushing in to  im prove something that would get better by itself and surgeons who are willing to go in too soon 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Results of Gynecomastia Surgery

BRUISING AND SWELLING: Bruising and swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will heal.

NUMBNESS: It is normal to experience numbness around the areola and chest. As your body heals, you may notice random bursts of pain in your chest. This is usually a sign that the numbness is subsiding.

LUMPINESS: As you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue.

ACTIVITIES: If your work keeps you sedentary, you may return whenever you feel up to it. If your work is strenuous, wait until your work activity does not cause pain. Wait at least 4 weeks to begin aerobic exercise.

Now, when it comes to the healing process and final results there is one thing to say about all cosmetic surgery procedures:

As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Male breast reduction surgery gynecomastia revision post-operative VASER male breast liposuction

Hi Willbehappy,
Thank you for your question and pictures regarding gynecomastia and VASER liposuction to the chest. You indicated your last surgery was on November 2015. Therefore, you are only three months after surgery. This is too early to determine your final results, especially with VASER. When the VASER is employed on the male breast, it may take up to six months to see the results.  If the VASER is used to revise male breasts for gynecomastia, results may take even longer. I would stress conservative care and patience.
If, however, your breasts are the same in three months, I would suggest surgical revision.  During your preoperative visit with your plastic surgeon, you need to stress your goals.  If there is breast tissue left, this should be removed with VASER liposuction. If there is still glandular tissue, this may require VASER liposuction or direct surgical resection.  If there is no breast tissue or fat left, that means the remaining chest is pectoralis muscle. I do not suggest resecting pectoralis muscle.
I hope this answers your question regarding male breast reduction and gynecomastia revision. If you have any questions regarding revision male breast reduction, please contact my office. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

Residual gland

Thank you for the question and if you still have concerns about your chest get second opinions from other experts in the area after an examination.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

3rd surgery done, still don't like my chest

Your results at this time appear quite satisfactory. There will be further improvement over the next few months (For 6-12 months following the surgery). Please be patient. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

I think you look fine and probably need to give it more time

Based on your photos, to me, you look fine. also if you have had 3 surgeries so far, it will take months (ie 6-12 months) for the swelling to completely resolve. 
wait a year before considering doing anything further. i suspect, by then, you will be quite pleased with your results.

kudos on your excellent abs!!!

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon