Two Surgeons Two Different Opinons, Help & Advice Needed! (photos)

I am 23 years old and lacking a lot of volume top half of the breast which is what I desire, I have been recommended by the first surgeon anatomical implants at 310 naterelle, and by the second a breast uplift with mentor implants (size chosen together) two different sizes as one side is slightly larger size I will go with what suits my frame I am measured at a 32in. Can I have some advice as I'd love the round shape implants for the volume however the lollipop scar really puts me off the lift.

Two Surgeons Two Different Opinons, Help & Advice Needed

I think a round, not anatomical implant, placed in the dual plane position ( under the muscle) would give you upper pole fullness. I think at this point you could avoid the lift as long as you are willing to accept the breast mound staying where it is now, and just being fuller or more round.

#breastimplant

Hi. In my opinion you definitely dont need a lift. I would advise a round implant for more upper pole fullness and my choice would be a subglandular plane. RegardsDamien

Two different opinions

I cannot be absolutely sure from photos without an examination, but I don't think I wouldn't be even considering an uplift if you were a patient of mine. I think you can get a great result with either a round or anatomical implant and, if upper pole fullness is a priority, you may prefer a round one. I have found 3-D imaging invaluable in this setting and would suggest you arrange an appointment with a reputable surgeon in your area, who can offer this service. Have a look at the link for further information. Best of luck

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Different opinions

Your nipples are well above the infra mammary crease, and in my opinion you do not need a lift and the extra scars that go with it.  An augmentation with anatomical implants should give you what you desire.  The mentor or Allergan implants are equally good and dependable.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Implant choices

There is not always one right answer - but the round implant will generally provide more upper pole fullness than a shaped one.

David A. Lickstein, MD
Palm Beach Gardens Plastic Surgeon