Are there any surgeons in London experienced with mixed/ethnic Afro Caribbean style nose? (Photo)

I've wanted a rhinoplasty for many months now I'm now finally looking into it I was hoping for an experienced surgeon in and around London as I live 20 minutes away from central London, I was hoping not to travel abroad or to the states but may have to if I'm not satisfied with surgeons in London

This is a great question in that you have recognized that different noses of patients with different backgrounds are very different. Cartilages can be weaker and skin can be thicker, likely both in your case. When you speak with surgeons in London, be sure they are doing 50-100 rhinoplasties a year (which means they're really a specialist) and ask to see if they have before and afters of individuals with your background that they can provide if you come for a consultation. This not only shows their experience with your nose type but also their artistic vision. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon