Looking for a surgeon willing to do clitoropexy - approx cost wanted

I can't find a doctor to perform clitorpexy for a dropped clitoris (my clitoris is mid labia not even in the hood anymore) in the UK. I think I need to travel to America. Can any surgeons who perform this please get in contact with me with a approx cost (so I know I can afford this) and I can hopefully book with them? Thank you in advance

Clitoral hood reduction and lift

Thank you for your question. A clitoral hood reduction with or without a lift is often times performed along with a labiaplasty. These very delicate procedures should be performed by surgeons with specialized training in aesthetic gynecology. I commend you for doing your research and encourage you to interview your surgeons by phone to ensure that you feel comfortable with your surgeons ability to provide the outcome that YOU are looking for. There a a variety of techniques for performing these procedures and the right surgeon should be able to accommodate your needs not just his or her preferred technique. Cost for these procedures can vary depending on the complexity of your case and can range from $4-8,000 US.

Best of luck in your search.

Bay Area Urogynecologist