Can you suggest a non surgical lift for my droopy eye lids in London? (Photo)

You have mild upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis.

Becareful of so-called non-surgical eyelid lifts that are basically skin resurfacing treatments because they will make your upper eyelid look more hollow which is not going to help you aesthetically.  You could have a Microdroplet Lift cosmetic botulinum toxin treatment which will relax the eyebrow depressor muscles and reshape your brow in a very nice way.  Eventually your best option will be structured microblepharoplasty to rebuild the upper eyelids and correct the eye lash ptosis.   

Droopy Eyelids

Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  I don't see anything that needs to be corrected.  You may want to consider a consultation in the office.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy eyelids?

Your eyelids great, your eyebrows are high, there is a very slight scleral show. I would suggest doing nothing at present. Droopiness occurs naturally as we age and therefore it is likely that you want something done later.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Only slightly

so your lids are only slightly droopy. your brows are quite high so you may be correcting for your droopy lids by purposefully looking surprised. 

We can creat that surprised look by placing a small drop of botox under the lids. 

Otherwise, upper lid blepharoplasty is a high satisfaction procedure but is an operation and as such would need a little thought and a face to face to assess your needs. 

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin