If you only start to show evident hair loss in your late 20s early 30s, are you less likely to go 'fully ' bald?

I read somewhere that if you only start to evidently lose your hair late 20s/early 30s then you are less likely to be a, I quote , 'very bald man'. Any truth in that ?

Most men in general lose hair in their 20s and 30s in that they can see the balding pattern develop.

Most men in general lose hair in their 20s and 30s in that they can see the balding pattern develop.  There will always be exceptions to this generalization. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding that starts later in life

The later in life that you develop hair loss, the less likely will be the advanced hair loss patterns that seem to show up before the age of 26. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon