I think under my left eye was overfilled csusing it to push down a crease. Will this go when filler dissipates?

Small lumps and crease under eye 3 months after juvederm

Eye Overfilled with Juvederm

I don't particularly like Juvederm for the under eye area since it tends to overfill.  As the product dissolves, the crease should resolve.  I prefer Restylane and Belotero for the delicate under eye area.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

I think under my left eye was overfilled causing it to push down a crease. Will this go when filler dissipates?

Hello Northern Lady,

If you tear trough was over filled and created a new crease, this would be expected to improve as the filler goes away.  If the new crease is bothering you then you can also inject hyaluronidase which will dissolve the product and remove the crease.  You could then receive more filler to give you more of the result you wanted.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon