Different size eyes; is this ptosis or something else? (Photo)

My eyes are not the same size I am 28 and have known this for years I avoid pictures where it becomes more obvious. I am unsure what the problem is ptosis seems to focus on the upper eyelid whereas looking at my age I can see part of my eye is covered at the bottom and the same at the top? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Uneven eyes

Thank you for your question.  Looking at your photos it appears that the right eye is more prominent than the left.  So I do not think that this asymmetry is caused by ptosis.  I would suggest a complete examination by an oculoplastic surgeon to investigate other causes for the asymmetry.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon