Show small would I be able to go with a reduction/lift? I'm currently a 30ff and would like to be a big c or small d (Photos)

I'm 26 and currently a 32ff but would really like to be a full c or small d after a reduction/lift. I'm hoping to have small, high, perky natural looking breasts but I'm not sure if those are realistic expectations. I'm 5'7 and have a small build in my upper body.

Breast reduction/Breast lift/Mastopexy

Many thanks for your question. You would do very well from a breast reduction procedure and your ideal final size is certainly achievable. This will reduce the volume and weight of the breasts whilst lifting at the same time. Be sure to find a fully qualified plastic surgeon who is experienced in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of luck!

Jonathan Adamthwaite FRCS (Plast)

Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

I'm currently a 30ff and would like to be a big c or small d

Based on your photos, you are a good candidate for a breast reduction procedure. It is also possible for you to have your desired breast size which is a bid C or a small D. The amount of breast tissue that should be removed on each breast would depend on their original volumes.

Charles Nduka, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Surgery for Perky Breasts

Yes, you are an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery, and those are realistic expectations.   With this surgery, your breasts can be reduced to a full C or small D (be sure to let your doctor what size you want).   Your breasts can be evened out, lifted, re shaped and positioned higher on your chest, and off of your tummy.   Be sure to go to a plastic surgeon who specializes in breast reduction surgery.  

Breast reduction with asymmetry

Hello and thank you for your question and the photos. Based upon your concerns a breast reduction would be your best option. Both breast reductions and breast lift reshape the breast and remove the excess skin. The difference between the two procedures is that in a breast reduction excess breast tissue is also removed making the breast overall smaller. Most of the sagging and size in your case is the loose excess skin. So to keep a large C / small D, I would suggest a small volume breast reduction. 

Since the Right breast looks bigger than the left in the photo, I would remove more breast tissue from that side to achieve better symmetry. 

The procedure is performed under full anesthesia and takes about 2 hours. Most doctors will do this as an outpatient procedure. You should consider about 1-2 weeks out of work for recovery and about a month out of the gym. 

You should have several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area before making any final decisions.

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure your health care concerns are managed by your primary care physician.

Best to you

Tweet

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Show small would I be able to go with a reduction/lift? I'm currently a 30ff and would like to be a big c or small d

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery.

Breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. By removing “excess” breast tissue, adipose tissue, and breast skin  this operation reduces and lifts the breasts to a higher position on the chest wall. When a breast reduction is performed, a breast “lift” occurs as part of the procedure. Patients often find improvement in neck, back, and shoulder discomfort and find it easier to form their activities of daily living and exercise. 

When the time is right,  seek consultation with well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.  I suggest that you do not communicate your goals in terms of achieving a specific cup size. For example, a “big C, small D cup” may mean different things to different people and therefore may be a source of miscommunication. In my practice, I ask patients to communicate their goals with the help of goal photographs. I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.