Seroma has stretched the pocket which my buttock implants sit in. How long to heal?

I had seroma 1 year after buttock implant (inside the muscle). The seroma has now been successfully drained, but the area surrounding it has been stretched and the implant can move around. My plastic surgeon said it could take a few months for the muscle to contract around the implant, but I haven't seen much visible improvement. Should I be worried?

Seroma

Hi Eh21

This depends on how long it has been since the serum was drained. If it's been enough time to have seen improvement and there is not improvement, it might be time to consider a revision surgery to lift and tuck the surrounding tissues so the implant won't move anymore. 

Best wishes

Dr. Mowlavi