Having had two c sections, I am hoping that I could opt for the mini tummy tuck rather than a full tuck. (photos)

Full tummy tuck

Based on your photos you will benefit more from a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening this would give you a flatter abdomen and a nicer result, consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for the question and photos.  Based off your photos you would benefit more from a Full Tummy Tuck.  A full Tummy Tuck will treat the loose skin above and below the belly button and will also tighten the abdomen muscle above and below the belly button.  When you are ready, schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and your surgery options.  Good Luck

Full vs. mini tummy tuck a better option?

Thank you for your question.  Based on the pictures it looks like there is loose skin and some muscle bulging on the upper and lower abdomen.   I usually do a full tummy tuck in this situation, but of course you would need a proper consultation by a local board-certified plastic surgeon to confirm the best option for you.

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and photos. 

The mini tummy tuck removes a smaller portion of the skin. This procedure is best for individuals with a small amount of belly fat that won’t be reduced by diet and exercise.

The procedure you would most likely need is a full tummy tuck. The standard tummy tuck is ideal for both men and women who are in good physical health but have a mediocre amount of loose skin in the abdominal area. This form of a tummy tuck is suitable for patients who have lost a significant amount of weight, or are women who have excess fat and/or weak muscles after pregnancy.

Please find a board certified plastic surgeon for a one on one consultation. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I  appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a full Tummy Tuck with liposuction to your hips and back.  This will give you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

/ mini

Based on the photos that you submitted you are not a candidate for a mini. A full abdominoplasty is required to correct the muscle bulge and the upper abdominal skin.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck Vs Full

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos it appears that a full Tummy Tuck would be more appropriate for you. In my experience a mini Tummy Tuck is not often sufficient to make the changes that patients desire such as improvements to the umbilicus and above.

Talk to a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person about your goals and options.

All the best

Mini or full tummy tuck

I do not think you would be happy with a mini tummy tuck.  You will be left with too much loose skin.  A much greater shape improvement can be achieved with a full tummy tuck. Best wishes.

Alastair J. Platt, FRCS (plast)
Hull Plastic Surgeon

#MiniTummyTuck #TummyTuck - hoping to opt for the mini

Based on your history alone, and then confirmed by your photos, I do not think you will be happy with a mini tummy tuck.  However, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck.  You appear to have enough excess and loose skin across the abdomen, including above and below the umbilicus (BB) so that only a full will give you a result you'll be happy with.  You should of course discuss this in person with a board-certified plastic surgeon (or several) who can examine you and then make appropriate recommendations based on that.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500