Scar tissue post Septo-Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had Septo-Rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago, I am overall happy with the results however I have what looks like bunched up skin / scar tissue on the inside of my nose. This is very visible from the outside and looks like a huge spot that needs popping! It's quite red and looks white in the centre. A few people have mentioned it. Will it go down? Or is there anything I can do to help reduce it? I have a post op appointment in 4 weeks so will ask my surgeon then but just curious. Thanks in advance

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Scar after rhinoplasty

That area does appear inflamed.  Inflammation can lead to increased scar.  Seeking information about a remedy from you surgeon sooner rather than later would should be considered.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Takes time to heal

The red spot will go away as your healing progresses.   Do not pick at it.   Wound at rest heals best.  Be patient.