What to do with my sagging boobs? (photo)

I'm 18 and my boob size differs because of the shape of my boobs they grew very quickly and are extremely heavy they hurt a lot this is affecting my work and everyday routine and such a struggle to find a bra I would not want any more added or reduced I would just like to stop them hanging of my chest!!! Is there anything I could do surgically? I'm very worried about cost to because I don't have much money being 18 and I was wondering if I could pay monthly

Breast lift for sagging boobs

A breast lift (mastopexy) would help to lift your breasts, correct the nipple position, make the breasts perkier, adjust areola size and improve symmetry.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Lift to Treat Sagging Breasts

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

Find the right surgeon to help you decide?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. If supporting your breast with your hands helps to relieve the pain you are having then a breast reduction would be your best option. With a reduction your nipples would be relocated in a more appropriate position. This will help to improve the shape of your breasts. 

Best Wishes. 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Do I need a lift or a reduction

Thank you for your question and photo.  Based on your photo, it appears that you may benefit from breast reduction mammoplasty.  The reduction may help resolve the pain and heaviness while relocating your nipple areolar complex to a more normal position.  A mastopexy is very similar to a breast reduction except minimal breast parenchyma is removed.  In regards to the cost, it varies with the practice.  I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a plastic surgeon of your choice to discuss your various options.  Make sure that you discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon before scheduling surgery.

Nicholas Jones, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  You would benefit from a Breast Lift (Mastopexy).  This surgery will lift your breasts and tighten the skin.  As for monthly payments, every company has different policies. At our office you can make monthly payments prior to surgery and once the fee is paid in full you then can schedule your surgery.  Schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and also there payment policies.  Good Luck.

Breast lift candidate

You require a breast lift using specific techniques that convert your pendant breast tissue into natural implants which are attached to your pectorals major muscle, giving you a naturally beautiful filling of your chest at the top.

Kenneth Schimensky, MD

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size. I sometimes add fat grafting to the upper pole to give more cleavage if needed or wanted.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast lift/reduction

Thank you for your question and photograph.

Due to you having pain and your breasts interfering with every day activities, this leads me to believe that you would benefit from a breast lift and reduction. To correct sagging, a breast lift would be necessary and to alleviate some of the weight and pain, a reduction would also be necessary. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift and or reduction based on your anatomy and cosmetic goals. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Reduction

Thank you for your question and picture I think you will benefit from a breast reduction and that will help with you pain and also give you a nice shape,an in person consultation would be more accurate for better evaluation . Please consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!