Ridge above scar. (photo)

I have a hard sausage shaped ridge above my scar , will this always be there or will it disapear ? 12 wks po

Post-op scar

Thank you for the question and the photo. It is important to remember that any wounds and  scarring caused by the procedure  takes around 8-12 weeks to heal and 4-6 months for the swelling to subside. In the meantime, make sure not to expose your scar to direct sunlight. It is important that your plastic surgeon be aware of your concerns.  
An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to assess your needs and obtain a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Results after a TT

Hello,  thank you for sharing your questions and photos.   After 12 weeks some swelling may persist.   You should give more time to your surgery and try to lose weight.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD