Do I need a rhinoplasty? (Photos)

Hello, I have been considering getting a rhinoplasty for some time. I would be grateful if you could advise me in your opinion if I would benefit from one as this is a bi decision for me. Many thanks

Do I need a rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your question and photo If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Do I need a rhinoplasty?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Personal Decision

In general, nobody needs a rhinoplasty. Apart from breathing problems, undergoing cosmetic surgery is a personal decision. Looking at your pictures I can say you will experience a significant improvement in your appearance after rhinoplasty, specially in regard to nail tip bulbosity and dorsal irregularities. You have beautiful eyes, full lips... and they will look much better after surgery as well. If you will, Madrid is a great destination to perform your surgery and do some tourism at the same time since recovery is fast and without pain.

Javier Galindo, MD
Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon

Personal Decision

Javier Galindo, MD
Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon