Do I need a rhinoplasty? (Photos)

Hello, I have been considering getting a rhinoplasty for some time. I would be grateful if you could advise me in your opinion if I would benefit from one as this is a bi decision for me. Many thanks

Personal Decision

In general, nobody needs a rhinoplasty. Apart from breathing problems, undergoing cosmetic surgery is a personal decision. Looking at your pictures I can say you will experience a significant improvement in your appearance after rhinoplasty, specially in regard to nail tip bulbosity and dorsal irregularities. You have beautiful eyes, full lips... and they will look much better after surgery as well. If you will, Madrid is a great destination to perform your surgery and do some tourism at the same time since recovery is fast and without pain.

Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon