Rhinoplasty surgery 3 months ago, already unhappy. Desperately need advice on what needs to be done to improve my nose? (Photos)

I'm depressed about the way my nose looks.The overall shape is so ugly. I really need to know what exactly can be done to make my nose look OK from the front? Does the tip need to be lowered? Do I need grafts to lengthen? I feel as though my nose and tip is too short from the front.I'm also very unhappy with the visibility of my nostrils from the front & feel they are too wide now & they aren't symmetrical.Can my nostrils be moved so they are symmetrical? Thanking you in advance for your advice.

Revision rhinoplasty or not?

your nose is swollen and will be for another seven months. If after 5 to 6 months your nose is still showing too much nostril etc. it can be revised by a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty surgery 3 months ago, already unhappy. Desperately need advice on what needs to be done to improve my nose?

Without a full set of pre-op photos- it's difficult to give you the best answer. All noses have some degree of asymmetry which may or may not be correctable completely. I see your issues and they may be improbable after a good and thorough physical exam of the nose.