Would I need a rhinoplasty as well to fix the top bit of my nose as it is broken?

I have had septoplasty & turbinate reduction, breathing has not improved, my consultant had written that I have supratip depression and a short columella and a droopy nasal tip which needs fixing using an open formal approach what does this mean? And what surgery would help the problems mentioned above? But had stated that this is a rather complex procedure, would rhinoplasty also be required? As the top of my nose bridge is broken and the bottom of my nasal trip is drooping forward

Nose fracture and drop of the tip

I am sorry to hear about your trauma. Yes this is a very complex surgery but it can give very good results if performed properly.Technically this is an open Septorhinoplasty with cartilage grafts and sutures to reconstruct and stabilise the cartilaginous frame.If you have any concern I would recommend to seek a second opinion and go for consultation to see also another surgeon.Best regards,Stefano Cotrufo

London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD