How much does a rhinoplasty cost?

Im thinking of getting a rhinoplasty, i have the smallest hump on my nose ever, people say they dont notice it but I do when I turn to the side. I dont want it to be smaller I just want it to curve a little and not have the hump, I also want it to look so NATURAL!! I dont want scars and also im thinking of getting my nose pierced after rhinoplasty will that be possible?

How much does a rhinoplasty cost?

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, the total amount of time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist to monitor the patient, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the surgery in addition to all of the postoperative follow-ups for 1 year.  Costs will vary based on geography and surgeon's experience.  It is acceptable  to pierce your nose appears 3-6 months after the rhinoplasty procedure. To avoid the external scar requires a closed rhinoplasty.  For more information, many before and after examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty costs

Costs for a rhinoplasty are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. However, it is an extremely complex procedure so paying more for a truly experienced surgeon is going to probably cost you less in the long run. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area and then call each office for a quote.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Cost of rhinoplasty

Hi there. The cost of rhinoplasty varies on a number of factors including how much work is done (tip vs full adjustment), surgical and hospital fees. For a full rhinoplasty with an experienced surgeon at a quality hospital, the cost starts at around £5,000 and up. Be sure to check whether this includes follow-up appointments too. Good luck!