Follow-up Question - Rhinoplasty to correct nostril asymmetry and straighten/refine bridge of nose? (photos)

I'd like a more refined tip and straightened bridge and correcting nostril asymmetry. Front-on pic shows what it is on the right and what i'd like it to be on left from photoshopping (lips swollen, fillers the day before!), profile shows slight bump.I like this little bump, but perhaps less projection. I don't want a sloped nose in any way, just symmetrical and refined from a front view. What procedures do you think can be done for this? (repost of last Q with extra photo angle) x

To see previous question, please click here. 

Very tough nose for the average surgeon! Needs closed, scarless rhinoplasty!

Your nose is actually difficult.  In one hand you don't want much done, but in the other hand we want meaningful change. On the profile, if we remove too little, you will be underwhelmed, but if too much is removed and you have a scoop, you will be mortified. On the front, if it is still crooked after you will be upset...

You could benefit from  closed scarless rhinoplasty where the surgeon would use spreader grafts (taken from the septum after fixing any breathing issues) to push the septum over to the midline to help straighten the nose. He would also then address the bride by shaving it down partially to decrease the projection, but artistically to preserve a small high spot so it prevents the nose from every looking sloped.  Artistry is CRITICAL in your nose - much more than science or mechanics. 

Consult via skype/email/in person with a board certified Scarless Rhinoplasty surgeon who performs rhinoplasty 100% of his surgical practice. 

All the best!

Follow up question - rhinoplasty to correct nostril asymmetry and straighten/refine bridge of nose

Nostril asymmetry can be corrected through the use of alar contour grafts or lower lateral cartilage strut grafts. There are several ways of deprojecting the nose (based on the tripod theory) but you will need to discuss this with your surgeon.

Hope that helps. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Small details in rhinoplasty...

Thank you for your photos and questions. 

Truth is that you already have a nice looking nose, but I understand that when it comes to the middle structure of the face, small details sometimes bother us. 

Your photos are not excellent, but there is a dorsum deviation which clearly would cause for the rest of the nose to look asymmetric (sometimes including the nostrils). The small bump can by rasped to enhance the profile view.

Where I do not agree with you is the part of the nose projection. You have a very good projection and tip elevation. The tip may be a little bit more defined, but the more you do this, the faker the outcome looks. 

Hope this answers your questions. Any other doubt, feel free to contact us. 

Take good care, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD