Rhinoplasty on bridge or tip? (Photos)

Hello again! Following my previous question, I am now seriously considering booking a consultation for rhinoplasty. I original thought the issue I had with my nose was the bridge (it doesn't curve in like most others) but now I think it's actually the bulbous, slightly dropping tip that is what makes my nose look out of proportion with the rest of my face. Would only tip work be necessary? Pics attached of "before" (current nose) and the nose I hope I can acheive through surgery using an app.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for position so many pictures.

I believe that your expectations are very realistic.

You should refer to a surgeon who has done hundreds of rhonoplasty and can show you plenty of before&after pictures.

Good luck with your rhinoplasty,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

Why not both?  Rhinoplasty is not only to attend one specific area, It should fix all your concerns, and as I see of yours can be attended at the same time and expect a great result. 

best of luck, 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD