Would a rhinoplasty benefit me? (Photo)

Hello, I'm hoping to get an honest opinion on my nose and whether a rhinoplasty would benefit me. I've been told a few times my nose is quite big and I feel it is bulbous at the tip. Do you think a rhinoplasty would benefit me and what kind of rhinoplasty would I need?

Would a rhinoplasty benefit me?

Thank you for your question.I never answer questions just by looking at photographs. Something has prompted you to consider having a rhinoplasty.I would suggest you book a consultation with an accredited plastic surgeon who performs rhinoplasty on a regular basis.Kind regards,

Would a rhinoplasty benefit me?

GreetingsThank you for your question, you are a good candidate for simple Rhinoplasty.There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations. In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Closed Rhynoplasty

You should benefit from a closed Rhynoplasty. No external scars. We should treat your dorsum and tip.
Ref¡gards
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose, and an under projecting chin.  A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge, and refining the bulbous tip with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Thick skin in the tip of the nose will prevent significant refinement in that area.  The weak and recessive chin profile is best treated with a chin implant which would help with facial balance and proportions from the side profile.  Chin implants are manufactured out of Silastic and come in a large variety of sizes and shapes.  For more information, our current price list and many before and after exmples of rhinoplasty/ chin implant combination, please see the link and video below

Rhinoplasty

You would benefit from a rhinoplasty since your front view is broad without tip differentiation. Your profile shows a high dorsum which needs to be lowered. The tip cartilages need to be modified and a possible tip graft needed to give it elegance. What kind? A good one!Do your homework and find the best.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate?

You should find a board certified plastic surgery who does a lot of rhinoplasty surgery and discuss your nose with him/her.  There are a number of anatomic changes that can be made with rhinoplasty surgery.  Your tip is a little large for the shape of your face.  Tip cartilages can be reshaped to help change nasal tip appearance.  Good luck.

George H. Pope, MD