Considering a revision rhinoplasty. Is there any way to fix this without going under the knife again? (Photo)

I had my nose job 10 months ago (closed procedure). However, I've noticed that one side of the nose has a bump,which makes it look uneven and the tip of my nose is still bulbous. Is there any way to fix this issue without going under the knife again? I have heard that revision rhinoplasty is usually more painful and it takes more time for the nose to heal. I'm including my before and some recent after pictures, and I would really appreciate a second opinion and suggestions on available options.

Rhinoplasty Concerns at 10 months

Thanks for your post. You had a long nose with a droopy nasal tip initially and appear to have a nice improvement in your overall appearance. Minor bumps and fullness to the tip skin may further improve over a longer period of time. Alternatively, some patients benefit from Kenalog injections which is non-surgical and can be administered by your physician in the office. It may be too soon to consider a revision procedure if you are happy overall. Some minor tweaks may complete the journey for you in a satisfying way. Best wishes. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon