Rejected before...am I a candidate for a nose job? (photos)

I've had a consultation before. It was at one of the large organization's in LDN but Ive never had this examined by a surgeon, a consultant had a look and said it wasn't enough work to be examined by a surgeon. My nose is wonky and there is a slight bump, it's also just big in size, and I'm conscious of turning to one side...especially left as it looks bigger and so pointy. Could I get a straight...smaller nose and smaller nostrils like the picture? Or would it be too difficult? Is it just me?!

Closed Scarless Finesse Rhinoplasty to Feminize the nose

I would recommend a scarless closed rhinoplasty to feminize the nose subtly.  You don't need much change at all.  Just a minor 1-2 millimeter shave but this would make the world of difference for giving a beautiful profile. 

Scarless Closed rhinoplasty would be the surgery of choice (external cuts or scars are completely unnecessary to achieve your profile goals).

As for straighter and smaller nostrils the short answer is possibly - would need a full consult to determine. 

Less is more on your nose, trust me.  More you do, more risk with less reward.

Consult a closed rhinoplasty surgeon who performs closed rhinoplasty as 100% of his surgical practice. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty

You are physically an excellent candidate for subtle nasal changes which would soften and feminize your nose. A nose like yours should be done by an experienced surgeon who can provide finesse and not a result that looks like an overdone nose job.

Primary Rhinoplasty

Dear Sap,

Thank you very much for posting so many pictures.

I believe you are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty and - again looking at your pictures - I also think that your expectations are very realistic.

I would stress on the importance of a very careful assessment of your airways' function and to decide if you are a better for an open or a close technique.

I usually show my patients plenty of pictures before&after to make sure that we cover all aspect of the procedure.

I wish you the best of luck for your rhinoplasty,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Concerns

Thanks for your post. In my view you are an excellent candidate to consider a well designed finesse, refinement rhinoplasty to achieve a reasonable cosmetic goal. Enhancements that you are interested in require that you choose your surgeon carefully and select an experienced, rhinoplasty specialist with proven portfolio of patient results. A consultation should clarify your actual aesthetic possibilities and options. I would strongly encourage you to pursue your interest in rhinoplasty. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Expections

Hi

Thanks for the pictures. Yes!.. from your pictures and your description, I believe you are an excellent candidate. The tough part will be when you actually go about finding a surgeon. Pick 3 that are board certified, have good before/afters and great patient reviews and then go see them all. At the end you will have a gut sense that is based on good detective work. Once you make your decision just relax and enjoy the experience. Good Luck

Dr Ben

Benjamin W. Cilento, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon