How to refine and lengthen nose? (photo)

I really want a longer nose because the tip is so short. This causes it to look weird at angles. The skin can be a bit loose too

Lengthening a short nose

It sounds to me that you want more nasal tip projection, especially since you say that the tip skin feels loose. It is difficult to make a determination with base and frontal views and an in person examination, but you could achieve more projection to the tip by adding cartilage tip grafts. This technique will also make the skin feel less loose and give the tip the support that it needs. I typically do this surgery via an intranasal approach with no external, visible scars.