Reducing overall size of nose and how pointed it is? (photos)

I have quite a large nose, from the side it is very straight and pointed and I feel it's profile is too far from the face. I would like more of a smooth slope on the bridge of the nose. Also from a front view it dominates my face and looks rather triangle like and too wide across the top lip. I have large nostrils that I also do not like. Is there much that can be done to make it smaller/daintier so it doesn't dominate my face from a side view and also a frontal view

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Hi there Katey and thanks for posting,
I totally agree with your assessment of your nose which is a great start to any rhinoplasty consultation!!
The only thing I would add which is actually an effect of the features you have described is that your upper lip is being pulled up by your nose (due to the over projection of the tip). Finally and you may not be aware of this but the size of your nose is making your chin look small which throws out your facial balance.The good news is that a rhinoplasty will fix all of these issues. 
My approach would be to perform an open rhinoplasty, lower your dorsum, set back your tip to be in proportion relative  to your new dorsal height and finally refine your nasal tip to make it more feminine. You will also need an infracture to narrow the bridge of your nose and septal work depending on your breathing. Obviously there are other aspects of the surgery that need to be discussed in more detail but they are the main components. Next thing for you is to find a surgeon who you feel comfortable with, who has an interest in rhinoplasty surgery.  Best wishes it can be a very rewarding operation  Richard