Reconstructive options after Zygomatic break during Teenage years? (photos)

I suffered a Cheekbone fracture in my teens. I'd like to have corrected some of the symmetrical differences. What are my options to improve my Eye shape symmetry and the 'wrinkling' under my eye which has become more apparent over the years? My damaged side turns noticeably red when it's cold, people have assumed I have a black eye, that's not a look I want. I'm not too bothered about the surgery scar lines, just symmetry. Thank you for reading, I look forward to the answers.

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers can help

Fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane can help with depressions and scarring.An exam by a plastic surgeon can help more.

Marin Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.