Puffy skin on cheekbones, more noticeable when tired. (photos)

I have this issue on my cheekbone where there is a puffy area of skin, not quite a bag as such it sits more on my cheekbone. They tend to be more noticeable when I'm tired. I would really like to do something about them as they can photograph really badly is the light catches them. Also they are making me look much older than I am. Any advice on treatment would be very much appreciated. Also I have a very wonky eyebrow. One of very arched and the other flat. TIA x

Puffy skin on cheekbones, more noticeable when tired.

Hi, from the photos and description these might be "malar bags" which are due to chronic swelling in a specific area over the cheek.  There is no treatment, salt intake restriction is thought to slow the development.  So, what can be done?  You can soften the appearance of the malar bags and soften the face by shaping the cheeks.  A dermal filler can also be used just to soften the edges of the malar bags if that is all that you are looking to accomplish.

From the photos your cheeks appear flat in the front, there is excess fat in front of and below the cheeks.  These combine to create an elongated oval-shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  

Hope this helps.