Will ptosis surgery correct my eyes? Will it make my eyes seem bigger? Will eyebrows be at the same height? (Photo)

Will ptosis surgery help correct my eyes? My right brow seems to be higher although the left eye has more sevire ptosis. I only like having pictures on the side as my eyes face seems un symmetrical front on.

Facial Asymmetry

Based on the photographs, you have a mild eyebrow asymmetry but it seems to fluctuate (in some photographs the left brow seems higher, in others the right brow seems higher). I would not recommend surgery to change the eyelid position because it seems symmetric. I would also not advise eyebrow surgery based on the photographs because the change appears to be dynamic and fluctuating. If you still feel like you have a persistent static asymmetry, I would suggest seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

This is internal levator dehiscence with brow compensation and mild upper eyelid ptosis.

Here is what is going on.  You have very subtle bilateral upper eyelid ptosis with disinsertion of the anterior levator.  You can see that your left upper eyelid is a bit heavier than the right side.  The most significant thing here is that the ptosis causes a compensatory brow elevation that exposed the deep hollow sulcus.  I perform a procedure that I call micro anchor blepharoplasty.  With this procedure, almost no skin is removed.  The tendon is reattached to the eyelid platform to address the upper eyelid ptosis and also support the eye lashes.  By strengthening the levator the asymmetry can be improved and this usually is associated with a relaxation of the eyebrow position which covers the upper eyelid sulcus area.  Your first task it to find a surgeon who actually understands your concerns.  Please do not make a surgeon do surgery on you who does not understand what is going on.