Best procedure for thinner thighs? Had medial thigh lift approx 10 years ago. (photos)

I had a medial thigh lift approx 10 years ago after losing approx 6 stone in weight however this procedure didn't make a major improvement, and I have always hated my thighs and wide knees, and dream of achieving thinner thighs and tighter thighs, and better shaped legs, what would be my best option to achieve my dream , liposuction, Vaser. Thigh lift ? thanks in advance X

A thigh lift

It seems from your photographs that you have very aesthetic looking thighs throughout. I might only suggest a very gentle liposuction of the upper medial thighs and probably no further surgery. This is very hard to evaluate without a good examination. You really need to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to help make the best decision for you.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon