What procedure does my nose need? (Photo)

My nose is crooked from breaks when I was younger that I never got fixed. I think I'd like it straightened with the lump taken out of the bridge. I'd like it slightly reduced in size. Also is it possible to alter in some way so I don't snore? Please could you advise me, I uploaded some pictures on a different post by accident but forgot to type the question

Rhinoplasty

You will need a complex septorhinoplasty which will make your nose straighter , a little smaller and improve  ( not perfectly straight )you breathing dramatically

What To Do To Correct Nose That Is Crooked, Large And Has Bump

I have identified your chief concerns as the following:  your nose is crooked, has a dorsal bump, is larger than you would like, and you have some functional (breathing) issues that make you snore.  Rhinoplasty surgery can address all of these issues.  Please do your research well, and find a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience with rhinoplasty surgery.  Read his or her reviews, study his or her background, education, hospital affiliations, and then make an appointment for a consultation.  I wish you all the best.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your questions and pictures.  There are many different ways to perform a rhinoplasty, it is important to communicate with your surgeon prior to your procedure with your particular goals and expectations.  The procedure can then be customized to your needs. Best of luck 

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon