So many problems. I have a hole on my right breast (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Complications after breast revision surgery
Breast lift and augmentation - so many problems!
- Your photo strongly suggests that the 'hole' in the right breast is directly over the implant.
- This suggests a chronic infection around the implant which is why it is draining.
- This is a known risk of doing implants and a lift at the same time.
- Your body cannot heal over this hole. .
- It cannot be repaired.
- I agree completely with your plan to have the implants removed and a second lift.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hole under breast
From the pictures it does look as if you have a hole (sinus) on the scar. There are many reasons this can occur and it can be related to a stich.
If the scar is discharging I think it might be best to see your original surgeon to allow then to examine you and dissuss the best way of helping this area heal.
You might also like...
Concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery...
Even more concerning might be the "hole" on the right breast; unfortunately, this may be related to the underlying breast implant. If so, you will find that the opening will not heal and that breast implant removal will most likely be necessary. I think you may be correct: given your history and situation, you may be best off undergoing breast implant removal along with revisionary mastopexy surgery for now.
Follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you more precisely. Best wishes.
Possible need for revision
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.