So many problems. I have a hole on my right breast (Photo)

I have posted my surgery details here before and last one more problem. apart from assemetry that is all wrong I have a hole on the scar on my right breast , This are now discharging some fluids. What kind of reparing can be done.. and how long that can wait as my surgery was feb 26 , Should I look at the remove a silicone and do another lift?? I guess my breast will be small.. but with all frustration with my last experience I think I will be better off.

Complications after breast revision surgery

You appear to have two issues to address.  Firstly your asymmetry and secondly the small hole.  Your asymmetry can be addressed with revision surgery.  The small hole warrants further investigation as it may indicate an underlying problem with an infected stitch or your breast implant as its now been almost four months since your surgery.  Its possible that your implants may need to be removed together with a breast lift to address the asymmetry.  Down the track small implants can be used to create breast fullness if you desire.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon for an in person examination and discussion of your options.

Breast lift and augmentation - so many problems!

Thank you for asking about your breast lift and implants.

• Your photo strongly suggests that the 'hole' in the right breast is directly over the implant.
  • This suggests a chronic infection around the implant which is why it is draining.
  • This is a known risk of doing implants and a lift at the same time.
  • Your body cannot heal over this hole. .
  • It cannot be repaired. 
  • I agree completely with your plan to have the implants removed and a second lift.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Hole under breast

Firstly I am sorry to hear you have had so many issues with your breasts following surgery.

From the pictures it does look as if you have a hole (sinus) on the scar.  There are many reasons this can occur and it can be related to a stich.

If the scar is discharging I think it might be best to see your original surgeon to allow then to examine you and dissuss the best way of helping this area heal.

Good luck.

Concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery...

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Your concerns about breast shape/asymmetry are certainly understandable.  Revisionary breast surgery will be helpful; removal of additional lower breast pole skin/tissue will help improve breast shape/symmetry and better position each nipple/areola complex on each breast mound.

Even more concerning might be the "hole" on the right breast; unfortunately, this may be related to the underlying breast implant.  If so, you will find that the opening will not heal and that breast implant removal will most likely be necessary.  I think you may be correct: given your history and situation, you may be best off undergoing breast implant removal along with revisionary mastopexy surgery for now.

Follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you more precisely.  Best wishes.

Possible need for revision

I agree that your implant malposition could be addressed at a revision surgery. More importantly is the fluid leaking from the hole you show under your breast. It is impossible to tell without and exam but this could be a suture coming through the skin (so called spitting a stitch) or more concerning would be exposure of your breast implant. This requires urgent evaluation by your plastic surgeon who will tell you what needs to be accomplished and when.

Dr Edwards