Pip revision 32d back small frame 5'6 330 cc Hp silicone pip- 520cc Hp -too big? Anyone same frame with 520cc? (photos)

So in 2009 I had my first ba in London. From A cup to small D. 2012 learned they are pip implants!now finally I am ready for my revision.:) told my surgeon defiantly want to go as big as I can keeping the same look only larger, after all I want to get the most from my op/ba. He's using nagor implants and said the maximum size for my 32inch back would be 520cc ultra high profile? I like what I am seeing so far for that size but am curious to see what it will look like on my frame? Anyone help? X

Revision Breast Augmentation

Your surgeon is kidding himself (and you) if he thinks that replacing your current implants with ones that are two thirds larger is not going to look much different, or even possible with your current soft tissue envelope. Your skin is tight and  your cleavage is tight.  Your at risk for complications with that kind of upgrade.

Revision Breast Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

About Exchanging Current Implants with a Larger Size

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.

With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. Any cosmetic #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome.  Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.