Can a Peel be performed on someone who self administers Melanotan 2?

I'm very aware the 'tan injection' Melanotan 2 isn't FDA approved etc. PLEASE this question does not need replies on warnings of tanning injections. But rather please advice on if someone who is tanned from these injections I take. Not a tan activated by the sun. Can I still receive a light peel at a doctors office? I'm early thirties, Botox helps relax the muscle underneath but I have been told I'd benefit from a facial peel to get rid of the aging lines Botox can't help on the forehead area.

Thanks for your query. Yes, peel can be performed but it depends upon the amount of injections you have taken and the quality of your skin now. You should consult a dermatologist and after examination it can be performed. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon