Painful nipples and numb area 4 years after implants? Also right breast hurts?

My nipples are fairly numb and feel no pleasurable sensations but can feel pain. Have I lost the sensation for good? I have fairly large implants. I also have a numb part underneath my right breast which has also been giving me some pain over the last six months. The picture shows the right breast which has a flat part on the side showing on the left of the picture. It has been this way since I had them done and I can't feel any discernible change in shape or position of the right breast.

Changes in sensation

Changes in sensation four years after your surgery could be permanent.  Larger breasts and larger implants may have a higher chance of sensation changes.  If the neuropathic pain is too much, your doctor may start you on a neuropathic pain medication.  

Napa Plastic Surgeon