Pain. Is it possible to do irreparable damage through incorrectly administering anesthesia?

I still have pain at the back of my head where I was injected 11 days down the line. It gets worse at night and even moreso once I put my head on the pillow to try sleep. I'm not happy about taking pain meds 11 days post op. Is it possible to do irreparable damage through incorrectly administering anesthesia? It's not the donor site that hurts, it's where the needles went in. Loosing the will to live because have had 11 days without proper sleep!!!

If you are having pain after surgery it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck. There may be other issues you are

If you are having pain after surgery it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.  There may be other issues you are not aware of.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Anesthetic nerve damage, is there such a thing?

If you doctor performed nerve blocks, it is possible that the needle used in the nerve block damaged a nerve. This would be highly unusual and if it happened, it most likely will get better over time.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon