Can anybody recommend me any Doctor in London, UK for an otoplasty?

Anybody can recommend me any Doctor in London, UK for an otoplasty???

Doctor Answers 1

Best Otoplasty Surgeon in the UK

As a board certified facial plastic surgeon myself, I would recommend finding a surgeon with tremendous experience in otoplasty surgery. Visit their website for before and after pictures as well as patient reviews. I have been in practice for over 10 years and have performed many ear surgeries throughout my career. You can visit my site for more information as well as to schedule a consultation.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 142 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.