What options do I have to correct symmastia? Please help (photos)

First operation 520cc over muscle high profile ended up with symmastia ,2nd op to correct it with 470cc over extra high profile with repair to centre and I still have this problem? What can I do...

What options do I have to correct symmastia?

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced.  
In my practice, having used a variety of “techniques” for correction of symmastia, I find that the most reliable technique involves a 2 layer capsulorrhaphy (internal suture repair of the breast implant pockets along the cleavage area). Often, the use of acellular dermal matrix is helpful also. I have also been pleased with the (at least partial) correction of skin tenting that can be achieved with the use of the acellular dermal matrix.
Often, it is necessary to “open” (reverse capsulotomy) the breast implant pocket laterally (outer breast fold) to allow for positioning of the implant centrally behind the breast mound. This maneuver may also decrease the amount of implant pressure against the medial suture line.
I also find that careful attention to postoperative activity restrictions is key to success with this type of surgery and other types of implant malposition revisionary breast surgery.
  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.