How could my nose be reshaped so it's not so bulky and wide? (Photo)

Hi, my nose is too big for my face, it's unique as I've never seen anyone with my shaped nose before. It's really wide and turned up at the tip and my nostrils are pretty big also. I'm just wondering if a rhinoplasty could fix this issue and how it would be done? I'd love a much smaller thinner nose , thank you

Primary open rhinoplasty

I have seen several cases similar you yours and I hope you will feel reassured if I say that your nose does not look abnormal at all.

If you do not like its shape you are an excellent candidate for an open rhinoplasty.

The details of what is possible to achieve should be very clear for you before the surgery and you need to feel very comfortable with your practitioner.

Obviously you will need to see a board qualified plastic surgeon with a specialist interest in nose surgery.

I wish you the best of luck with your procedure.

London Plastic Surgeon

Should I consider rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your question.  If you don't like the outside appearance of your nose the first place to start is to consult with an experienced Board Certified Rhinoplasty plastic surgeon in your area.  Have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose

Your nose shape is very common and you have very thick skin which will limit very much how much improvement can be achieved but improvements can be done with a septorhinoplasty